Are You a Passionate Entrepreneur, yet don’t know where to begin? We can help!
Just send an email to email@example.com to set up your counseling appointment today!
EMPLOYERS: Want to post a local job opportunity for TCNJ Students? Register and post your job on Lions Link.
Student Entrepreneur Resources and Organizations
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO)
- Resources for College Entrepreneurs
- Examples of Businesses Started by College Entrepreneurs
- Young Millionaires-(Entrepreneurs Magazine)
- Business Insurance – An Informative Guide to Small Business Insurance
- The Coolest College Start-Ups (Inc. Magazine)
- 5 Steps to Turn a Dorm-Room Startup to a Real-World Success (Inc. Magazine)
- How to Be a Millionaire by Age 25″ – Kiplinger
- Help me! I’m a Student- Entrepreneur Magazine
- 6 Hot Dorm Room Startups – CNN
- Consider Partnering with Public Relations Student Club
Many student organizations are eager to partner with Entrepreneurship programs on campus. Typically Public Relations/Communications majors will often be affiliated with the national organization Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) (http://e2ma.net/go/…). PRSSA has as a major initiative creating student-run public relations firms (http://www.prssa.org/) on affiliated college campuses. This can be a great opportunity to create and run a PRSSA student-run firm here on TCNJ’s campus. Here’s a link to all of the PRSSA student-run firms in New Jersey: http://prssa.prsa.org/chapters/pages/list/NJ