- 8(a) Electronic Application
- 8(a) Assessment Suitability Tool
- The Assessment tool is a fully automated tool designed to help prospective 8(a) firms better determine if tey are a good fit for the program.
- Government Contracting Industry
- NJ Defense Procurement Technical Assistance Center – Federal Bid Matching
State of New Jersey
- New Jersey Business Registration
- NJ Treasury Purchase Bureau
- State Contracting and M/WBE
- Small Business Enterprise Registry
- Women/Minority Business Enterprise Application
- NJ Commodity Code Directory
- Diversity Registry Database for Small, Minority & Women-Owned Businesses
- Go to the Mercer County Procurement Website
- Click on Vendor Profile Form (The form is self explanatory)
- You will be asked to attach your business registration form (So have it available as an attachable document)
- Once completed you will receive weekly emails from Mercer County directly to a link with the new bids for the week. You must check these for bids specific to your line of business.
- NOTE: Periodically we offer a class called “Doing Business with Mercer County.” This program will explain everything you need to know to start bidding and doing business with Mercer County. Go towww.trumba.com/calendars/GovernmentContracts or www.sbdcnj.com to see our events calendar for the next offering.
- NJ County Procurement Offices: