Have you Google’d yourself lately? How about your company or specific products or services you offer?
More consumers than ever are going online to research you, your business and the products and services you offer. What are you doing to build a positive online reputation for yourself and your business? Companies that proactively build their reputation (reputation marketing) increase brand equity, establish themselves as preferred providers, and help the bottom line.
Business Owners and Senior Management: Join us in Lawrenceville on April 17th to learn how to develop the right reputation for your business quickly and effectively at this roundtable discussion-style workshop.
We will cover the following topics:
- The importance of reputation marketing
- How consumers view online reviews and related content
- How to develop the ideal online image for your business
- How to implement a reputation marketing program
- Effective strategies for monitoring and measuring your results